Roblox quiz for Robux Policy

Abhijeet S built the roblox quiz for robux quiz app as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by Abhijeet  S at no cost and is intended for use as is.
URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=free.robux.play2019.freerobuxquiz

This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Call Info unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app
Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me at bang4apps@gmail.com

Comments

  1. ITS good, but i not get Abit of rubox!😭 Can you told it how to make the rubox i need for bloxburg!😰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me facina

      Delete
    2. No entiendo nada

      Delete
    3. Eu n consegui pegar nem 1 robux me ensinem?prf

      Delete
    4. Se dise robux ps no es rubox eres de 1 añito o khe

      Delete
    5. So do I not get robux off of here

      Delete
    6. How to get to robux i dont have robux😭😭😭😢😢😢😭😭😢😢

      Delete
    7. How to get free robux.please tell.

      Delete
    8. How do you get the robux?

      Delete
    9. How to get off the robux here i need it now!!!

      Delete
  2. ITS good, but i not get Abit of rubox!😭 Can you told it how to make the rubox i need for bloxburg!😰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karenbulos1992@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. I kniw right it didn't work at all

      Delete
    3. Como hago para tener robux .-.?

      Delete
    4. Por fa denme asi sea 100.000 robux e hecho esto 2 veces y salio perfecto las respuestas pero no me dan los robux e esperado mas de 48 horas y nada y si no pueden exijo explicacion mi nombre de usuario es Dios1234567789

      Delete
    5. ١٠٠٠٠٠٠٠٠٠٠٠

      Delete
  3. Como que faz para pegar os robux ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Вы мне должны 250 робоксов

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roblox is cool but can you give us free robux we want to play cool games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give them Robux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Uninstall the app it is just a quiz their making you waste your space for nothing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Yo tambien quiero robux y si esto es real...
      MAS LES VALE QUE ME LO DEN YAAAA!!!!!!
      No voy a perder el tiempo en apps que no valen la pena descargar y que no son verdaderas

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. 10/10😣😣😣😣😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕😖😖😲😲😲😲😲😖😖😖😖👹👹👹👹👹

      Delete
  10. I got 10/10 but no robux 😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo quiero 99999 robux ahora!!!

      Delete
    2. I got 11/10 lol who ever read this no robux are given out try roblox loto it gives robux and friend me leaflizironliz roblox wish you best of luck 😀

      Delete
  11. I not 10/10 and no rubox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls may i have robux pls meeee i do not have robux do pls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Comment on ganger les robux dans le quizz


    ReplyDelete
  14. Mentira está app es una estafa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do no try
    it dose not work

    ReplyDelete
  16. ادا ممكن حد يشرح انا عبيت واخدت كلو صح وبعدها لن افعل شي فقولو ليـّۓ هل يوجد خطوه اخرى للاستياراد 😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  17. yokendry5656 yokendry quiere robuz por favor

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. C'est injuste !!!! Arnaqué c'est illegale

      Delete
  19. FAKE I HATE IT I SPEND ALL MY TIME ON NOYHING

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1000 robux pliss mi nombre de usuario es ananitabunny y ya lo he hecho esto 2 veces espere mis 24 hora y no funciona alguien que me explique pliss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go yeah te llegará los robos en el año 2024

      Delete
  21. Quero 50 robux nick no Roblox KanekiUchiha19

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do we get robux i need it for bloxburg and outfits

    ReplyDelete
  24. 5586497742 Help koro bro pubg UC dado bro plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nahe yaraha bro plz dado pubg UC bro

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bro bro bro plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz UC dado bro pubg UC bro dado my 🆔 5586497742 plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz dado bro plz plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  27. My Pubg profile name jenapabitra my 🆔 5586497742

    ReplyDelete
  28. Or kethna boluga bro dado bro UC my 🆔 5586497742

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dado bro pubg UC dado bro plz plz plz dado bro my 🆔 5586497742

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi can you give me 1000 robux please i have almost nothing we robux i only have 3 robux and my username is ananitabunny and i have answered all questions correctly

    ReplyDelete
  31. Est ce que on reçoit vraiment des robux?

    ReplyDelete
  32. ¿Como se reclaman? los robux necesitos mis robux plis

    ReplyDelete
  33. 99999999999999999999999999999999

    ReplyDelete
  34. 999999999999999888999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999998999999

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hola me pueden mandar 100 robux , mi nombre de usuario en roblox es NEKITO_ROBLOX porfavor....hize todo lo que me dijeron plizz,👏

    ReplyDelete
  36. Por favor me pueden mandar 10000 robux ise todo lo q me dieron . incluso le puse una muy duena reseña . gabriele204ZIMON

    ReplyDelete
  37. MAIN NAME Soymak_10 ok 100000 Robux plis

    ReplyDelete
  38. Can you pls give us robux atleast 100 or 40

    ReplyDelete
  39. Me puedes mandar 1000 robux ise todo lo que tu decias en la app . chamaakitorealg2

    ReplyDelete
  40. Can you pls give 200 robux

    ReplyDelete
  41. J'ai besoin d'uniquemant 1000 robux ( j'espère que ce n'est pas extravagant) et j'ai plus de 13 ans

    ReplyDelete
  42. Quiero que me den 90000 unico54y

    ReplyDelete
  43. Yo where is my robux or is thus a scam

    ReplyDelete
  44. But after getting all of them right there is no robux and how if it only asked us for our name not our username so how do we get them!?

    ReplyDelete
  45. My thing is NIGHTMARE_Crystal202

    ReplyDelete
  46. i need my robux for sever for piggy pls give my robux 😢

    ReplyDelete
  47. How does this free robux work?

    ReplyDelete
  48. I didn't get robux, just got points 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  49. WHerE robux istg if its a scam

    rw
    fv
    dsv
    fd
    awe
    dcrew
    rw
    'rad

    ReplyDelete
  50. No robux damn it I want to buy brownshirts (and pants too) and gray helmet!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Enes010110 pls Robux 10000 plss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Avacoins quiz avakin life 2020 policy

Credits Quiz Policy